2008-2009 Florida Community College at Jacksonville Catalog
Digital Media/Multimedia Video Production (6400)
The growth of the media production and entertainment industry in Florida has increased the demand for experienced multimedia production professionals in private industry, public service and education. The Digital Media/Multimedia Technologies program provides a unique, interdisciplinary program in which you will learn to integrate graphics, sound, video, animation, text, and still images in preparation for jobs and careers in media-related industries.
There are five options within this program:
- Digital Media/Multimedia Technology A.S. Degree (2152)
- Digital Media/Multimedia Video Production Technical Certificate (6400)
- Graphic Design Production Technical Certificate (6401)
- Digital Media/Multimedia Production Technical Certificate (6402)
- Digital Media/Multimedia Production (Motion Graphics/3-D) Technical Certificate (6403)
Students may choose to pursue an A.S. degree and earn technical certificates while completing the requirements for the degree, or pursue one or more certificate programs to develop or upgrade their skills in a particular field. Contact an advisor or counselor to determine the career education path that is best for you.
Digital Media/Multimedia Video Production
This technical certificate will provide the essential skills and knowledge needed to obtain entry level jobs in the broadcasting industry. This certificate will also increase job skills to complement a Graphic Design degree.
Need More Information?
View Program Information and Contacts
Total Credit Hours: 12